Monday, January 14, 2013

Our Daily Ocean: Day 175

Warm weather is here!! Most likely not to stay, but it's here and it feels like early Spring!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!  Warmer weather brings out a lot of people to the beach and... well... 
Love was in the air at Wrightsville Beach.  Ok, a lot of love was in the air.   In one small section, I found a beer can and then....  a used condom.  I cringed.  Then, I saw another.  Seriously?!  You've got to be kidding me!!  And when I found a third used condom, I just laughed.  I guess they had a good time.  

A little mannerism to remember for all those who get it on at the beach:
 Wrap it and trash it, PLEASE

20 minutes on January 13, 2013
Cigarette butts: 48
Total amount of cigarette butts removed from Wrightsville Beach, NC in 175 days:
54,002


No comments:

Post a Comment