Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What Do We Fuel??

Have you seen Fuel??? Over the past week, I kept having it put in front of me... only for me to say, "I'll watch it later." Last night, it was put in front of me again... and I thought to myself... "what am I waiting for??"

SO... Late last night, was my "later".... I have so many reactions to this film... and one question I keep asking myself is:
"What do *I* fuel???"

Don't wait to watch "Fuel".... watch it NOW....





Our WORLD as we know it needs to change....

We need to create a sustainable planet and....

We need to change it TOGETHER.


(let them know that you want clean, green, sustainable energy)

Step 3: Make personal changes and strong commitments in how you use energy.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."-- Margaret Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment