Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Skin Deep

NOW...I'm not a girl that has a major "beauty routine". Most days I don't even wear make-up, but when I do all I put on is mascara and maybe some lip gloss.

When I was pregnant with my 3rd child, I started visiting the Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Database to learn about the products I was putting onto my body. It was there that I learned this:



After I learned about the products that I was washing with and putting on my body... (that no doubt eventually made it into my body through my skin). I quickly started the process of making the switch to products that were free from nasty chemicals.


Healthy me= Healthy planet
(you can reverse that too ;) )

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog--this article and all the others. It's inspiring and practical, and the title really captures the attitude we all need to adopt in order to have a healthy planet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete