Easy ways to become part of the solution to plastic pollution:
- Carry reusable shopping bags. Take them everywhere from the grocery store to the mall.
- Say adios! to bottled water (and other plastic packaged beverages)
- When dining out request no straw in your drink (you can even request no disposables)
- Carry a bag with reusables so you're not stuck using plasticware or styrofoam take-out containers
- Instead of single serving products (juice boxes, granola bars, fruit cups, chips, etc), buy the larger size with less packaging or learn to make your own! Check out my Plastic-Free Food
- Share what you're doing with others! Do you have a tip on how you use less plastic?
Let's get drastic about reducing plastic... because in today already walks tomorrow.
20 minutes on October 13, 2012 at Access 16
Cigarette butts: 132
Total amount of cigarette butts removed from Wrightsville Beach, NC in 161 days: