Life in the ocean depends on us keeping it clean. So what are some simple things we can all do?
- Don't litter and if you see a piece of litter pick it up.
- Refuse single-use products. (Bring your own bag/cup/mug/container/straw)
- Reduce the amount of trash you create. (Start by shopping bulk bins and avoiding over-packaged products.)
- Reuse what you can and buy secondhand.
- Learn more and share your knowledge with others.
20 minutes on February 20, 2014 at Access 15
Litter by weight: 1.3 oz
Cigarette butts: 27