Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our Daily Ocean: Day 112

Well... that was fast.  2011 is gone and here we are in 2012!!   Just like last year, another gorgeous New Year's Day!!  Starting off the year right with awesome weather and going to our favorite places makes us super excited for what's to come in 2012!
I'm not overly into making resolutions, but I am big on making commitments that help create change within me.  Over the next month, I'll be updating my 2011 "More Than Resolutions" and writing down what I  hope and plan for the new year.  I am excited about all of the possibilities.  Even things that seem impossible... yes, I'm reminding myself that the word "possible" is engrained in "imPossible."  
Every day in every way is a chance to make this world a better place.  It's that time of year when I need to remind you that "YOU are the difference."  

Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it.  

20 minutes on January 1, 2011 at Access 36

Cigarette butts: 65 

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

Total amount of cigarette butts removed from Wrightsville Beach, NC in 112 days:
37,703