Saturday, January 16, 2010

Food Inc.

So I finally watched Food Inc. AND....I'm proud to say that this movie completely reaffirms ALL of my beliefs about food. I did learn a few new things, like the fact that corn is in EVERYTHING... I never would have guessed that ascorbic acid is made from corn... I totally had this notion that it was made from lemons.

Anyway, it's a good feeling to know that I've been on the right track for the past several years.




Besides signing the petition... watch the movie... go to the website... learn something new... and decide to make at least one change.

1 comment:

  1. This film is SO IMPORTANT!!

    I appreciate your green beliefs!

    -hope you enjoy Expansion of Space!

    ...I wrote about Food, Inc. a while back...

    http://expansionofspace.blogspot.com/search/label/food

    ReplyDelete